The Manager Operations – C.K. Shashikanth, is purely responsible for the improvement in operational system in our organization. He takes responsibility of data entry work, employment payroll, payable accounts, administrative HR of the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- He leads the organization and provides development in short term and long term operations performed.
- He interacts with the Directors and maintain operations by directing all activities which are performed daily, weekly and monthly.
- He is responsible for the development of workforce.
- He reviews the performance of the team members and takes the responsibility for conducting training or development opportunities for them.
- He supports production plans by delivering Inbound & Outbound pallet activities.
- He is responsible for Material handling, Storage and dispatching.
- He ensures effective planning and execution of operations and has to reduce waste levels and achieved milestones and requirements of the organization.
- He has the leadership quality and capable of providing coaching.
- He possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- He plays an important role in the development of both employers and development of the management.
- He maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- He determines the operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning and cost / benefit analyses, identifying, defining user requirements and production, productivity, quality and customer service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- He accomplishes call center human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, administrative scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions, planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- He accomplishes the organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
I just want to share some small inputs of the benefits of active listening. It builds trust, broadens your perspective – your own perspective in life is not the complete truth or how everyone else sees it. The way you understand life from your beliefs and thinking is only one way to look at it – listening to other people’s perspective s allows you to look at life from different perspectives, some of which you may not have thought before., It also strengthens your patience and makes you approachable, by listening all the time actively can increase competence and knowledge. It saves time and money from the company’s perspective. It helps detect and solve problems.
Well the company had already taken the initiative and knows the importance of Active Listening, and how it impacts on our daily work. We have the workshops happening on this from the month of April’2016.
We shall cover the following below topics:
- Why is listening important?
- What are the benefits of Active Listening?
- What makes a good listener?
- Verbal and Non-verbal signs of active listening?
- Examples of Active Listening. What are the barriers to effective listening?
- Tips to become an Effective Listener, Listening Exercises.
The Definition of Active Listening:- Active listening requires the listener to fully concentrate, understand, respond and then remember what is being said. You make a conscious effort to hear and understand the complete message being spoken, rather than just passively hearing the message of the speaker.
Shashikanth also delivers exclusive Training & Development (includes Process Training, Soft Skills and Listening Skills) which leads a strategic role and oversees all activities of the junior team members. This team develops and maintains interactive learning solutions that drive measurable results for business and guarantee that those solutions are instructional sound and are up to the business quality standards.