Our firm lends valuable expertise and provides a variety of disciplines, advice and guidance in many specialized areas of business via Human Resources, Marketing, and other professions, we offer a variety of talent and offer an established method, strategy or service to improve the business functionality and thereby broadening our client portfolio.
- Function / Type: Our structure is often developed to allow each business unit the ability to function without affecting other areas of the organization. Our organizational structure provides a reporting hierarchy for each job within an organization and allows the organization to meet its goal.
- Top Executive: Ours is a two-tier organizational structure involves a senior executive overseeing the operation, and the second tier of managers overseeing each business unit and its consultants. And our Top Executive is our Chairman & the Managing Director “Mr. Ramakrishna Parsi”.
- Business Unit: Our business offers a variety of services in various fields they are grouped in each business unit. Each business unit has the responsibility to increase revenue, and deliver excellent services to the client portfolios.
- Financial Goals: Our firm is a revenue-generating business, and our financial goals play a crucial role in the organization’s overall structure. We often adapt by providing new services to continue operations and generate revenue. Our structure allows the firm to continue to expand by adding business units to insert failing or non-revenue generating business units while still meeting the financial needs of the company. We help the management make the big decisions on strategies, operations, and mergers.
- Significance: Our Company has an established method, strategy and the organizational structure allows our employees room for growth within the company as they become more skilled in the business applications or the processes used and sell to clients.
- Identifying Clients: We believe in Networking and it is an extremely important factor in identifying potential clients.
- Pitching to Executive Leadership Teams: Once a prospective client has agreed to consider outside consulting services, the consultant can learn more about the business and closely examine the company’s needs. In meeting with the executive leadership team, our firm can pitch its results-oriented practice and the approach they would use to assist business in achieving its goals.
- Closing the Deal: Once decision-makers review the consulting firm’s strategy, approach and promised actions, both parties sign a service contract. Duties might involve some in-house work or periodic visits to the business site for reporting, progress meetings and tactical activities agreed to in the service contract. Upon completion of the project, we produce a detailed final report that describes the updated status. Finalizing a project might also involve another meeting with executives to provide guidance on how to maintain our recommendations.