The Process Trainer – Mr. Venkata Sudhakar is employed with us from the time the organization was established, he joined as a Customer Service Executive, with his positive good decision making skills and was able to work out multiple alternative solutions and determined the most suitable one. And he was so firm not letting the individual emotion and feeling affect on making the decision. He has a natural rapport with people and does very well at communicating with others and has a knack for making people feel important when he speaks with others, this has translated a great opportunity for teamwork and connections to form. Within a span of 6 months with his ability to quickly access a problem and identify potential solutions was a key to his excellent performance.
During his half yearly appraisal with his problem solving skills, the teamwork skills, the decision making skills and interpersonal skills and more over the expertise in the process knowledge. The Management has decided to appoint him as a successful Process Trainer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Trains the new joiners in various campaigns ensuring the achievement of learning curve targets are met in a timely manner.
- Handling referrals from trainees and the tenured employees and also conducted a “Talking Point” session to simplify the procedures.
- Monitoring Individual and Teams performance and provided written and verbal feedback to trainees on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparing refresher sessions and sharing best practices and implementing the same.
- At times he deputized in the absence of Line Manager numerous times and ensured all the Productive Level Agreement goals are met.
- Also involved in the preparation of Daily Score Card, Capacity Plan, Work Allocation and Beginning and End of Day Checks.
- Was awarded as the Best Trainer for the year 2014.
- Work with Company CEO to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Working with recruitment agencies to source the right candidate for specific job positions.
- Maintaining a track record of all the selected and rejected applicants.
- Continually educate employees on company policies and keep the employee hand book current.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees.
- Regularly meet the employees for progress reviews and assessments discussing any problems or grievances they may have.
- Attend to employee complaints and work to resolve conflicts.
- Initiate and implement any necessary changes to help boost employee’s productivity (better assessment processes, incentive program etc).
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws.
We have some excellent and experienced team leaders in various campaigns that provide direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals, who can also be known as team, the purpose of achieving a certain goal. An effective leader will know his or her team member’s strengths, weaknesses and motivations. Team Leaders job is to get the tasks done by using all the resources available to them including other employees or team members.